Payments can be made online. Students can view current account activity and make online payments using a credit, debit card or electronic check under the Payments tab in the Wildcat Pay Portal .
Are you an Authorized User? Login to the Wildcat Pay Portal using this link .
*Card users will be assessed a separate, non-refundable convenience fee – 2.75% of the payment amount ($3 minimum fee) – at the time of each credit or debit card payment for student accounts. Non-refundable convenience fees will be processed by the Third Party processor, Payment Service (PayPath) and will appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement. Additional forms of payment accepted include: Cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order, electronic check (ACH), and wire transfer. Please Note: Once an online card payment transaction has occurred, the Convenience Fee is non-refundable .
eCheck (ACH) payments will continue to be processed in theWildcat Pay Portalwithout a convenience fee.
ACU will continue to accept check payments by mail at:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29117
Abilene, TX 79699-9117
Please do not send cash through the mail.
If you would prefer to make a payment in person, Wildcat Central (located in McGlothlin Campus Center) will accept cash, personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders.
*A Credit Card Convenience Fee FAQ is provided at: acu.edu/credit-card-faq
ACU’s Wildcat Pay Plan allows you the opportunity to:
- Enroll in a four-, five- or six-month Wildcat Pay Plan per semester.
- View charges, credits and financial aid in real time.
- Set up automatic payments using an electronic check credit or debt cards, or by ACH from a checking or savings account.
- Receive email and text message notification as your plan adjusts to activity on your account.
- Students can assign an Authorized User(s) to have access to view account activity, eBills, and to make payments using a separate username and password; click the Authorized User tab in the Wildcat Pay Portal and follow the steps.
Fall 2016 Payment Plan Options